But first, let's take a look at my ridiculous stove!
It's super small--not even big enough to roast a chicken. Also the burners are basically just hot plates, and since they're fixed to the top of the oven they're pretty hard to use. Oh and it's impossible to use both burners and the oven at the same time.
Funnn.
But back to Saag Paneer (homemade indian cheese with spinach), I thought it would be too hard to find a substitute for the cheese so I decided to make my own. This, of course, involved boiling the milk with a touch of lemon juice to get it to curdle, and then pressing the curds together, and then cutting off bite sized pieces to brown in a pan, before adding them to the spinach.
<---See?
Next up is Bridel Entier, the semi-fancy milk I used to make my Paneer.
Yum and Yum.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire